We are happy to announce you that PortfolioRx version 2.0.0 has been released with bellow listed change-log. The major changes on this update was Core Framework upgrade to TitanFramework, as a core contributor of this framework I’ve been contributing for last couple of years and finally finding that framework too much user / developer friendly, that’s why now a days we are using it as the core of our each theme.
To keep your website modern and fresh looking you are requested to update your copy of PortfolioRx and share your feedback with us!
- Improved – Core framework replaced with TitanFramework http://www.titanframework.net/
- Added – Portfolio listing added fluid UI for small to large screen.
- Removed – Portfolio item badge.
- Added – WordPress custom header and background support added.
- Added – Theme Customizer based live styling.
- Improved – Overlay loading conflict fix.
- Improved – Overlay container size reduced to fit maximum 1200px from full width.
- Improved – Other CSS, JS and Responsive Features.
- Improved – All bundled shortcodes improved with new field and features.
- Removed – Custom image and Video widget removed as latest WordPress has these widgets by default.
- Added – Child theme support so that theme overwrite can be easier then before.