We believe our customer satisfaction is the key of long running successful business. As it is a digital items selling marketplace instead of physically ship-able items selling store commitments, clear and transparent information about the items should be the key points of it. As like other most popular marketplaces We ThemeRedesign offers most flexible industry standard refund policy to our customers. It is assuring you 30 days partial / full refund policy under below mentioned refund terms. We have dedicated support forum under the customer account area to hear your problems and give you quick solution. We will get back to any query within 24-48 hours, counts starts right after submitting your request. Please find necessary guidelines bellow about our refunds:
We grant refund if :
- The product you purchased is not fully functional.
- The product does not work with all the other opensource plugins which is mentioned on it’s details as it has support of it.
- You’ve posted a support post on forum but you didn’t get any respond in 24-48 hours (business days only).
- Product items main description was fully misleading.
We don’t grant refund if :
- If the item got broken upon the parent software like WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop, Magento core upgrade, in that case you will need to wait for the update patch of the theme.
- If you claim any refund before telling our support team about your problem.
- If not able to configure for lack of skill.
- No refund if your web host doesn’t meet the server requirements.
- You have purchased the item by mistake or someone else owning your payment information and purchased the item.
- You changed your mind about the purchase.
- You choose not to use the product anymore.
Please also note that:
- If you get refunded you are not allowed to use any premium products.
- You may cancel your account at any time, however, there are no refunds for cancellation.
- Refunds can take up to 15 days to reflect in your account.
The above notice, also, applies to the license all of our Sign Up plans. Please contact us if you need further information.
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2017